Site Engineer is report direct Site Manager, Project Manager and supervision day by day operation of site work.
- Follow up with site engineer of Contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/or planning
- Interact with project manager for clarification in architectural, conducting regular job site inspections, assist in the quality and safety audit
- Identify and highlight possible risk on project
- Accurately inventorying construction material
- Coordination for verification of extra claim raise by direct manager
- Other task assigned by manager.
- A Degree Civil/Structural Engineering
- Knowledge in AutoCAD is a must
- Be capable working in any situation
- Must able written spoken English Khmer
- Computer proficiency
- Flexible, smart, willing learn skills team work
- Good interpersonal, organizational communication skills
- Highly for completion accuracy within deadline
- Initiate strongly committed the team and independently well teamwork.
HOW TO APPLY
Tel: 017 617 817 / 098 878 999
Noted: Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for HR-Manager)
Application must be in PDF or MS Word format not to exceed 2MB size
The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok San_HR-Manager_CV.pdf)
- Qualification A Degree Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience 0- 2 Years