- cting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Ensure that all company’s assets must be well controlled and safeguarded at the job site.
- Highly accountable for the losses and damages.
- Use properly the budget allocation within the company’s purpose to perform the tasks.
- Do timely report request by Project Manager (Site daily report, site problem claim, Inspection report, other report required…).
- Do the other tasks as per assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2-year-experience at Site or related to engineering tasks
- Able to use ENGLISH both speaking and writing
- Sub-contractor workforce/quality management
- Leadership & Management
- High Critical Thinking, High Problem Solving
- Able to work under pressure, Leadership skill, and result oriented.
How To Apply
Tel: 023 982 266 / 077 982 182
Email: [email protected]
- Address #32, Street 113 Corner Street 330, BKKIII, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years