- Manage and push up progress works;
- Plan the work and efficiently organize the construction schedule in order to meet agreed deadlines and keep updating it;
- Check the construction finishing quality;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Give advice to sub-contractors and team members such as Engineer, Technician, and workers;
- Develop and manage new method and strategy for improving and speeding up the project;
- Coordinate with sub-contractors regarding any issue or any problem that may occur;
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Obtained Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering or related field;
- At least 5 year experiences in the construction sector and 2 years in management level;
- An enthusiastic person with extensive knowledge of civil engineering;
- Be able to use AutoCAD 2D, 3ds Max, and SketchUp;
- Effective written and oral communication skills;
- Be honest, flexible, independent, and able to work under pressure;
- Sound decision making capabilities;
- Be able to lead and motivate others.
How To Apply
Tel: 085 867 788 / 098 825 666
Email: [email protected]
- Address #2A, Street Ouknha Try Heng(2011), Phum Kouk Khleang, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan SenSok, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years