- Involved in the construction planning, organizing and manage construction team to meet the standard
and quality and monitor the construction process from ground to finishing.
- Meet with supplier, sub‐contractor, expertise for the specification and method statement.
- Preparing and presenting construction report, budget report proposals to site manager.
* Duties and responsibilities
- Follow the master schedule reviewing the resource materials equipment/tool comparing with work
and provide the solution for the Master schedule to reach the deadline and goal.
- Prepare the planning all the site work and assign to team member to assure the construction progress
is within the control.
- Coordinate with other department/supplier/sub‐contractor for the progress follow up, document,
materials, schedule or reference requirement make sure all the require work deliver on time to the
team and get the job done properly and on time.
- Lead the team to hand on the project according to the method statement, Review the Method of
Statement, and the technical documents including drawings, BoQ, General Specification, and Materials.
- Lead the team to coordinate with other design department expertise.
- Lead the research construction method and technical idea.
- To assist Manager Check the quality of the construction, and following the quality control system and
provide in advance warning of quality, technical, method statement and solution to the team member.
- Coordinate with team member make sure all the revision is being spread and well understood.
- Well understanding general design concept of architecture, structure, MEP.
- Able to self‐manage own work/ Team work with high degree efficiency.
- Always work under respect, responsible cooperate and communicate with team member and other
- Multi‐tasking, self‐motivated, independence, able to work under pressure.
- To exhibit tasks using computer programs such as AutoCAD, Sketch
•Minimum of 4 years Supervisory experience in concrete and heavy civil construction.
•Experience in working in remote locations, able to travel and willing to work overtime.
•A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
•Proficient with computers.
•Strong leadership capabilities and able to motivate and direct work crews.
•Strong Safety First Attitude.
•Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem
•Have good presentation skills.
•Have good oral and written in Khmer and English, Chinese (Priority).
•Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem solving skills.
•Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
How To Apply
069 86 98 98
#18, St 360, Sk. Boeung Keng Kong3, K.Chamkamorn, PhnomPenh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years