- Site supervisor to prepare tender and contract documents, including BOQ
- (bills of quantities) with the architect
- Oversee site entitlement and due diligence effort for multiple new construction
- Participate in project scoping and budgeting of remodel projects
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of project deliverable lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes
- Present reports containing details regarding the project’s progress.
- Prepare for project planning, and identification of resources needed.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Manage workers’ daily performance and solve the problem.
- Ensure work quality of construction and in accordance with time lines of the project.
- Bachelor degree in architecture or project management
- at least 3 years working experience in related role
- Able to work under stressful pressure and by deadline
- Good at English and Khmer language
- Experience in food and beverage company would be advantage
How To Apply
No. 225, the corner of St. 51 and St. 310 Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1)