- Perform Installation/Un-Installation Front-End Application.
- Understand functional specification and User Manual
- Able to do user training & understand daily activities
- Perform quarterly application help check in order to provide good services in user experience.
- Handling all feedback from users in order to provide good services in user experience
- Manage all licenses of Front-End & Back end
- Perform Level 1 Troubleshooting
- Ticket log is required for every single incidents or requests raised by users.
- Manage the progress of tickets from provided system
- Perform ticket escalation to appropriate support team in case Level 1 Troubleshooting cannot be resolved
- Monitor daily data uploading in Day-End-Process and perform escalation to appropriate team when necessary.
- Understand business requirements from Bug Fix or Enhancement (Change Request) in order to perform and guide users in UAT
- Inform deployment timeline for Bug Fix or Enhancement and monitor the progress, then escalate to appropriate team in case support needed in Business Release.
- Manage the inventory of devices and accessory such as devices, cover and screen protection … as fix asset.
* Soft Skill
- Able to communication effectively with different stakeholders
- Able to understand insight requirement
- Able to communication fluent in English (both written & verbal)
- Good at troubleshooting, root cause analysis with wide knowledge in IT application area.
- Trust-worthy and have good attitude on facing multiple system issues
- Positive thinking with service mind-set
- Hard-working even at night-time or weekend (when needed)
- Qualification: University/College of Information Technology
- At least 3 years working experience in information technology especially Software or Application Development
- Experience on Mobile device application support (IOS & Android)
- Experience in MS Office (MS Office, Excel, Access,…)
How To Apply
– RMO Technology Co., Ltd Main Office
Unit-3B, Level 3, City Tower II Building, #23, Street 237, Phsar Depo1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
– Tel: 092 414 998 / 070 515 260
– Email: [email protected]
- Address Unit-3B, Level 3, City Tower II Building, #23, Street 237, Phsar Depo1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years