A software engineer is responsible for writing code for server side applications. The
job involves understanding of both databases and programming platforms. Once
the software application is created, the software engineer helps with testing,
debugging, troubleshooting and maintenance. The software engineer will also work
with web developer team members, customers and managers to customize certain
features and requirements requested by clients.
● Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant disciplines such as : computer science,
web development and software programming.
● Good skills in spoken and written Khmer and English. French is optional.
● At least 2 years experiences in software programming.
● Fundamentals knowledge of basic programming code and database
● Committed and passionate to do well in software programming
● Honest with strong ethical value, sense of responsibility and demonstrated
● Willing to work hard
● Team player
● A software engineer job duties cover the full software life cycle from
requirements gathering to development to maintenance. Upon meeting with
clients and assessing their needs, the software engineer works with the team
to design the full application and write code.
● Writing software for the front-end and back-end including any scripts
● Designing back-end dataflow and control
● Determining technical requirement
● Creating programming feature and function
● Organizing good record of backup files
● Solving and troubleshooting computer code problems
- Address t Mekong View, 4th Floor Sangkat Chroy Changva Khan Chroy Changva Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer 1000
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years