- Understand costs analysis for construction, repair and maintenance project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Prepare progress claim payment for subcontractors work
- Manage costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structure
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Perform risk and value management and cost control.
- Hold degree in Civil Engineering , Architecture or related fields
- Have experience at least 2 years
- Have knowledge of construction contracts, tendering processes, bills of quantities
- Good at using AutoCAD, Excel and other programs related to Quantity Surveyor.
- Have good time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
- Have good organizational skills with the ability to follow efficient and transparent tendering processes
- Have negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments and change orders with contractors
- Demonstrate good written and spoken English
- Pay attention to details.
How To Apply
Tel: 067 382 382
- Address Phnom Penh #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years