- Manage and troubleshoot workstations, helpdesks activities, WAN & LAN maintenance.
- Security backup, virus protection and phone/fax system.
- Install, maintain and administer IT operations and application systems.
- Provide IT support functions for all in-house users.
- Provide IT training to all in-house end-users when required.
- General administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related subject.
- Sound knowledge of a broad range of IT hardware and equipment including servers, desktops, notebooks, printers and scanners.
- Experience with computer network installation and administration.
- Minimum of 1year experience in a related field.
- Sound knowledge of a broad range of code.
- Can travel to province.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Interested qualified candidates are invited send your CV, current and Cover by using information provided in the contact details.
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus over 3 months of salaries
- Khmer New Year allowance
- Pchum Ben allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Area allowance
- Medical allowance
- Maternity leave allowance for female employees
- Accident insurance
- Opportunity to gain knowledge, skills and experience to develop a career in the future.
- Address #217, Street 1015, Bayab, Phnom Penh Thmei Sangkat, Sen Sok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years