Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and reconcile the daily deliveries or usage of inventory
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed approved budget
- Review costing recorded by procurement team
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.,
- Attend stock count at month end and perform monthly reconciliation
- Resolve any variance arise from reconciliation and make necessary adjustments at month end
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and procurement team to ensure business goals are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field such as logistic or supply chain
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience as a stock control
- Sound knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of English both speaking and writing
- Proficiency in computer skill including Microsoft office (excel and word) and Good knowledge of accounting software SAGE, Peachtree etc.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to Bright Victory Mekong Petroleum Import & Export Co., Ltd (BVM) using the contact below no later than 17h00, 28 February 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. CV and application will not be returned.
Address: #46a, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Sras Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: 023 992 092 or Email: [email protected]
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years