- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
- Analyzing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Evaluating vendors and suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
- Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
- Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labeling.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget.
- Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field preferred
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a stock controller in a similar industry.
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices
- Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
How To Apply
- Address : L 21-02, The Fortune Tower (C7), The Olympia City,
- Monireth Blvd, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Phone: 016 707091/ 085 85 1000
- Email: [email protected]
- Address L 21-02, The Fortune Tower (C7), The Olympia City,
- Salary Offer $200-$300
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years