- The Stock Controller is the custodian of stock record & balances.
- Responsible for physical verification, regular reconciliations and general monitoring of stock activity;
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly reports to all the relevant stakeholders;
- Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and actual invoices.
- Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure a control system to reduce inventory
- Support accurate and timely reporting through ensuring all stock data is updated correctly
- Utilize the company’s inventory software platform to check in products and compare deliveries to outstanding purchase orders
- Collaborate with purchasing group to determine when products are missing from deliveries and contact vendors in regards to damaged product
- Assist in assembling manufacturer marketing displays on the sales floor and then removing the displays based on management’s discretion
- Work closely with Order Pickers to make sure that each packaged order has the correct amount and types of products
- Perform routine maintenance checks of the warehouse area and perform cleanup or simple repair duties when needed-
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of Accounting
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
Phone : 092768885/098710642
Email : [email protected]
Address : Phnom Penh #250-252 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung RaingKhan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years