- Travel to targeted shops daily to check for quotations and make sure to meet the required quality
- Keep the relationship with the shops and credit the purchase
- Seeking for new suppliers
- Cooperate with the mechanic and technical person on tools and machine to ensure good quality and meet the requirements
- Verify the invoice against the requested Items
- Prepare Petty Cash expense, Debit note, and Credit payment daily
- Check the Items with warehouse before ordering.
- Prepare stock expense report for all departments
- Keep the relationship with standard and authorized companies or shops
- Cooperate with relevant department daily to clarify clear and specific requirements
- Verify the invoice against the requested items to ensure both matches
- Prepare Debit note and Credit note
- Check the materials with warehouse before ordering.
- Perform other tasks when required from supervisor.
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other relevant fields
- At least 1-2 years of work experiences in Procurement, Sourcing, and warehouse stock arrangement
- Familiarity with Windows Live Moil is highly desired and other MS.Office
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Solid Judgement along with decision-making skills
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer communication skills
- Be honest, friendly, flexible, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure and workload
- Good negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasks.
Phone : 012 797 939
Email : [email protected]
Address :#11A, St. 402, Sangkat Tumnup Teuk, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years