- Managing daily stock
- Receive and prepare Spare part in stock
- Make summary lists for stock movement, stock variation and stock balance
- Perform physical stock count every month and close stock at the end of month
- Monitor transfer spare part to anther branch
- Prepare daily /weekly /monthly Stock report
- Arrange and deliver Spare part to customer
- Handle all Spare part in stock properly and quality safety
- Ensure all spare part in stock properly arranged order, monitor and counted
- Perform and ensure document are properly filed and managed
- Other tasks assigned by manager
- Graduated bachelor degree or a related fields
- Experiences 1-2 years in related field.
- Relevant working experience in Automotive is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and able to work under a pressure
- Friendly ,hardworking and flexible
- Self –confidence, motivation ,honest ,responsible and good communication skill
- Good relationship with team and time management
- Good command of English including writing, speaking, listening.
- Knowledge of computer applications (Ms. office word ,Excel ,Outlook ,Internet and E-mail)
- Contact person: Ms.Thoeurn Sochenda
- Phone No: 010 999 586
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: No 128, Russian Blvd, Sangkat Toek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
- Address No 128, Russian Blvd, Sangkat Toek Thla, Khan Sen Sok
- Salary Offer Negotiate
- Experience 0- 2 Years