- Receive all material items delivered from the supplier to ensure conformity for quality, quantity, and specifications ordered.
- Issues Store request to the requestor and ensure that store requisitions are authorized by the relevant authorized level before any issues are done.
- Update bin cards of all items seeing to it that minimum material levels are maintained to avoid short supplies and to reduce overstocking.
- Assist Warehouse Team Leader for achieve warehouse paperwork and maintain functional arrangements of all store items in the storeroom.
- Ensure that all goods are neatly arranged, the issue on a ‘’ FIRST IN FIRST OUT’’ basis, and stored properly to minimize spoilage.
- Ensure that all clerical work is completed on a daily basis before leaving. E.g. updating bin cards and posting of store issues.
- Ensure that all issues to various departments and projects are in line with the inventory policies and procedures.
- Perform all those duties as laid down in the store operating procedures.
- Physical inventory count at month end inventory and reconciliation and obtain the explanation on variation and prepare Inventory Adjustment Authorization for the management approval.
- Assume all other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree /Associates Degree in Business area or Accounting strongly preferred.
- 1 years of directly related experience
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Accounting Software
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detailed oriented and proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and also as a productive member of a team.
How To Apply
Tel: 085 228 168 / 098 472 168
Email: [email protected]
- Address B2-109, B2-110, Diamond Island, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, (0.02 mi) Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years