– At Tela Kampong Cham (1 Post)
– At Tela Siem Reap (1 Post)
– At Tela Sihanouk Ville (1 Post).
** Main Responsibilities:
– Actively assist in planning, organizing, and participating in any required capacity towards the achievement of company goals.
– Maintain required sale/shrinkage and operation reports.
– Full understanding of P&L to effectively run operations.
– Complete daily, weekly and period end inventory count and forms.
– Monitor product stock rotation and maintaining constant control of the various storage facilities.
– Respond on store sale and budget.
– Daily check on store capacity both indoor and outdoor. It must be good condition and ready to serve to customer.
– Lead on Store operation and training process. Train and coach to staffs on service, food menu and beverage menu.
– Adhere to specific production standards and procedures to obtain both uniform product quality and food cost control.
– Keep restaurant and back room clean and hygiene.
– Responded on stock inventory of silverware, chinaware, glassware and store supply. Physical count should be count by monthly basic.
– Provide customer feedback and hand on with customer complaints.
– In store marketing, promotional materials are properly displayed in a timely manner and in good condition.
– Carry out all operational procedures as outlined in the Manual of Operations, Employee Handbook, and Training manuals.
– Other duties as assigned by the Head of BU-F&B to Operation manager.
– With at least 2-3 years experiences in Food and Beverage and work with global company.
– Ability to work accurately and methodically. Skill in Oracle/ SAP/Quick book and inventory control.
** Remuneration and Benefits:
How To Apply
If interest candidate please contact the address below:
- Address Kampong cham, Preah vihear, Siem Reap
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor degree
- Experience 2-5 Years