- Arrange team to unloading container by proper safety standard
- Receive Packaging/ Raw material to stock in system BPCS
- Develop storage layout in order to store Raw material/ Packaging properlyAnd easy for accessing, consuming less space.
- Arrange shopping RM/PK from location and Issue to production by shop order
- Doing Issue, Transfer and Return RM/PK in BPCS system
- To keep clean tidy in storage area
- Monthly Stock count
- Ensure physical inventory and data are accurate
- Reporting inventory loss, over, broken or any error which happen to manager.
- Other task arrange by manager.
- Age: 25-40 Years;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in Store/ Warehouse control
- Knowledge of computer program (MS. Office and Outlook, internet email)
- Quick learner and has an understanding of the company products
- Understanding numerical data
- Being proactive and flexible
- Good interpersonal skill
- Language: Proficient in Khmer & English;
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
023 955 551 / 087 915 132
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years