- Create first-class digital engagement experiences to engage and delight our customers.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, prototypes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions
- take risks and champion new ideas
- Understand Cambodia’s demographics and segmentation to build overall storyline and journey for features on Prudential’s App.
- Create experiences that effectively engages industry audiences at each stage of the buying journey.
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of vector graphics editor and prototyping tool such as Figma, Marvel etc
How To Apply
Tel: 017 555 422 / 098 555 438
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Tower, 20F, #445 Monivong Blvd, Boeung Prolit, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years