Toys Store or Retail Shop Supervisor/Manager
- Supervise, train and assist employees like Sales Representatives and Retail Store Clerks in customer service, store maintenance, and product promotions.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line, and service within the store.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees and Assistant Managers to maintain productivity at all times.
Manage all controllable costs to maintain profitability.
Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to Work during the weekend (Day off on weekday)
- Work from 8 am to 6 pm
- Able to stay overtime when needed
- Able to use System – computer skillfully
- Prefer Lady who has the full skill of customer service or worked in Furniture/ Retail toy store before
- Salary Offer 200$ - 500$
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years