- Responsible for the company’s supply chain management, inventory control, shipping, logistics and distribution.
- Strong Negotiation Skills: Be able to negotiate price, terms and conditions for all purchased products
- Manage all purchase agreements and contracts with local and oversea vendors.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Works with staff and suppliers to resolve various issues and problems such as acquiring new items, damaged products and handling returns.
- Perform price research to make sure we get right and very efficiency purchasing prices.
- Plans, organizes, assigns and reviews all demand planning, forecasting and procurement activities
Inventory and logistics Management
- Weekly planning for delivery
- Develop inventory system on existing items, new products, and product phase-out
- Oversee receiving, warehouse, distribution and yard operations
- Manage inventory control and reconcile with data inventory recorded
- Create and implement new operational processes to improve productivity and accuracy
- Minimum of 3 years of supply chain management experiences.
- Strong in negotiation skill and price research
- Strong interpersonal skills and to be able to communicate effectively
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, team player
- Proven ability to perform in complex, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success with being results and proactive solution driven, with strong ability to think critically to overcome potential business hurdles to complete tasks.
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiation
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years