• Sourcing potential supplier.
• Comparing and evaluate offers from suppliers.
• Negotiating contract terms of agreement pricing and payment term.
• Tracking orders and ensure timely delivery.
• Reviewing quality of purchased products.
• Maintaining updated records of purchased products.
• Following up with accounting team regarding payment to supplier
• Coordinating with warehouse to ensure proper storage
• Working day: 5.5 days per week (Mon – Fri : 8.00 – 17.00, SAT : 8.00 – 12.00)
• Meal and Travelling Allowance
• Bonus depend on company performance
• Accidental Insurance
• Clothing Allowance
• Other benefits compliance by Labor Law ( NSSF , Seniority Pay etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or any other relevant fields;
• Minimum of 2 years of responsible experience in related field
• Have good personality
• Have service mind and good manners
• Have good communication in English
• Be responsible and enthusiastic
How To Apply
Interested individuals meeting above requirements should send their CVs, covering letter and study record (Transcript) through e-mail address at [email protected] and contact number 069 897 277.
- Address #43, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh