ABOUT YOUR ROLE :
The Warehouse Team Leader ensures to supply material to production (both physical and in-Oracle system) timely and do finished good delivery to customer ontime everyday as request date. This individual leads warehouse team on daily activities effectively to meet performance requirements.
1. Material handling and Delivery:
• Monitor and lead all daily activities at WH team to ensure no any case that supply late or lack of material to production and receive their complain
• Ensure FIFO and all SOPs are strictly following by team
• Organize, arrange for goods in RM areas with tidy, clean and easy to control, easy to find
• Separate, well identify and good monitor for RMs with slow moving, obsolete or write off
• Set up, schedule and maintain 5S activity at controlling areas
• Monitor, maintain safety conditions at RM areas both WH #A and #B as well as always remind staff to follow EHS requirement in daily activities
• Ensure FG delivery activities are maintained, performed with no any mistake relating to wrong customer, wrong SO … and receive their complain
• Monthly report for goods with quality issue are returned to WH
• Monthly ship out FG at WH to meet company sales billing at cut-off day
• Other tasks assigned by Manager
2. Internal cycle count and company stock take :
• Plan, arrange and conduct cycle count in daily/weekly as scheduling and report to Supervisor
• Organize, arrange and follow stock take schedule to ensure the counting happened successfully with high result and high accuracy
• Immediately report any issues to Supervisor/Manager for awareness and solving
3. Document keeping and policy compliance :
• Ensure all WH documents are kept following company policy as well as easy to find, track when needed
• Ensure WH team strictly comply all company policies, procedures
4. Safety and environment:
• Comply with the safety and environment policy; understand and adhere to the safety and hygiene standards in the working area.
• Practice 5S methodology at the work place.
• Implement “”Near Miss”” in accordance with the requirements on industrial hygiene and safety standards within the factory zone.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 7+ years SML or related experience.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
• Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
• General Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics knowledge.
• Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Green Belt or ELS certification preferred
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 5- 10 Years