• Make precise measurements to determine property boundaries
• Conduct survey on land sites and properties
• Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy
• Research and design methods for survey processes
• Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features
• Build maps, sketches and charts
• Prepare plots, maps and reports
• Bachelor in Civil Engineering or related fields
• Hard working and patient
• Be able to go far from city
• Knowledge in AutoCAD
• Be able to use machine
• Good management skills
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
- Address F14, KMH Industrial Park, Phum Trapang Thleung, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Porsenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!