New Gateway International School (NGIS) is a tri-lingual (English, Chinese, and Khmer) private school licensed by the Cambodian Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport (MoEYS) with a main campus in Makara 7 district (near Olympic Stadium) and a new campus in Sen Sok district (near the airport). There are currently 700+ students in the kindergarten program and 600+ in the primary and secondary programs.
Graduating students receive a high-school diploma from the MoEYS. Students also receive various Cambridge English Language Assessment certifications.
- Assist the classroom lead teacher to ensure the effectiveness of classroom
- Manage and prepare the classroom materials with guidance from the lead teacher
- Help kids learn skills along with the teacher.
- Assist students with snacks, and other needs.
- Contribute to the creation of a safe and warm learning environment.
- Supervise students in the class, schoolyard, and during arrive and drop off time.
- $200 Up
- At least one-year teaching experience with young learners
- Like to work with kids, be patient and can make learning fun for kids
- Monitor and motivate the kids’ during their education
- Self-motivated, take initiative, sensible and have team spirit
- Be punctual and have a high sense of responsibility
- Good in English- spoken and written form
How To Apply
Interested, please send your CV and related documents via Email: [email protected]
Name: Sok Sothear
Phone: 092 899 980
Address: #2,4, St. 156 corner 211, SangKat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia