- Manage daily productivity and quality of production.
- Plan monthly production.
- Improve activities for productivity.
- Improve activities to reduce defects.
- Train new operators about the work instructions.
- Monitor operators in production line.
- Make daily report about production.
- Ensure to hit the target of daily production plan
- Age: 20 – 30 years
- Sex: Male would be preferable for work late at night
- Education: Hold bachelor’s degree or High Vocational in Mechanics, Electric, Electronic, Automation Control, or relevant fields.
- Primary mathematics ability
- Can use English for communication
- Good at PC skill (Excel, word, Power Point)
- Open mind & team work mind
- Friendliness toward all employees
- Able to follow the rules i.e. Safety, 5S
How To Apply
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and Cover Letter to email: [email protected] or submit hard copy directly to the head office located in Lot P1-A3-1, Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ), National road No 4, Khan Posenchey, PP, Cambodia. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview..
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years