Roles & Responsibilities:
– Project installation / management for cyber security and cloud projects.
– Design and provide technical assistance and recommendation of suitable solutions to customers / resellers.
– Oversee performance of the solution after deployment and implementation.
– Support customers on technical assistance.
Attending workshops and refresher courses for the assigned products.
– Performing product demonstrations for customers when needed.
– Based in Cambodia.
– Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Khmer. Proficiency in other languages (e.g. Khmer, Burmese, Chinese) is an advantage.
– Experienced and knowledgeable in cybersecurity and system integration.
– Experienced in project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
– Ability to effectively operate flexibly in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment, navigate through ambiguity and work with minimal guidance.
– Minimum of Diploma level required. Fresh graduates are welcome.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your CV / Resume (including your current and expected salary) and recent photograph to [email protected]
- Address N/A
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience 0- 2 Years