• Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
• Assist troubleshoot networks, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
• Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, adds or upgrades hardware and software and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
• Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
• Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
• Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
• Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
• POP maintenance
• Bachelor Degree of IT or related field is required. Undergraduate is also welcome
• Technical knowledge & skills in setting up network and connectivity infrastructures & e-mail
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, ADSL, DNS Networking, Cisco Router and Switch.
• Good spoken English and/ (or) any other languages: Chinese/Thai/Vietnamese is a plus
• Personal motorbike is a plus
• Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
• Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
• Be willing to support as needed.
How To Apply
Tel: 081 831 516/061 226 648
Email: [email protected]
- Address Building No 95, 4th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years