- To operate water tube boiler, water treatment plant and waste water treatment plant.
- To record the boiler, WTP and WWTP daily activities and report to utility engineer/ Eng manager.
- To make sure all chemicals, essential parts and consumables always available.
- Report any abnormalities from boiler system, WTP and WWTP and supporting equipment to utility engineer/ Eng manager.
- Update boiler status at engineering log book.
- Basic Salary: 200$-500$/month based on experiences
- Working Day: Monday to Saturday
- Higher diploma or certificate in mechanical and electrical engineering from a recognized university or polytechnic or equivalent qualification.
- Min 2 to 4 years of working experience in manufacturing utilities, especially in boiler, cooling tower, water treatment plant, waste water treatment plant, electrical system, air compressor, gen-set and building facilities.
- Hands on working experience in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of utilities systems.
- Basic knowledge of electrical & instrument fundamentals and mechanical principle
- Preferably with local authorities certified boiler operation certification.
- Possess forklift driving license or certificate is preferred
How To Apply
If interest, please submit your CV to address below;
No.71, St.214, Sangkat Boeung Proled, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.
Phone: (+855)95 999 236
Email: [email protected]