- Perform daily cash count and support cash reconciliation at the end of operating; investigate immediately any variances;
- Receive cash and disburse loan from/to the clients;
- Be responsible for stock/inventory and filling management;
- Perform daily posting transaction in to system;
- Assist in promoting CHAMROEUN’s products and services to the clients;
- Cash handling;
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by line supervisor.
- Minimum 2nd year student in Finance and Banking, accounting and or related field
- Previous experience will be an advantage
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Words , Emails and Outlooks
- Hardworking, strong commitment and self-motivated person
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 198 jobs