- Trade Programs
- Plan and prepare trade promotion and communication sales kit
- Support sales team with marketing activities to drive sales volume and distribution, and set guidelines for displays and merchandizing.
- Monitor sales performance progress, inventory and competitor’s activities for in-depth market insights.
- Responsible for the production, allocation and tracking of POSM (e.g. shelf displays, banners, posters, flyers, etc.).
- Prepare Mid-Month Business Report and Post-Program Review
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager and Finance Team on reimbursement of all promotional and advertising expenses.
- Trade Relations & Communication
- Prepare and conduct monthly briefing to the sales team of marketing promotions and activities.
- Weekly market visits to the trade with sales team.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with internal (TSNR departments) and external (principal, retailers) stakeholders
- Lead merchandiser and/or PG team to drive in-store visibility and/or sales.
- Manage brand’s in-field activation and/or sampling events.
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing or relevant field
- 1-2 of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG, in a familiar trade marketing role
- Experience of project management against set deliverables
- Technical skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments.
- Ability to problem solve and “make things happen”
- Willingness to learn and develop with the role.
How To Apply
- 095 999 039
- 093 709 332
- [email protected]
- Office Address: – No. 99, St. 598, Chrang Chamreh Ti Pir Sangkat, Russey Keo Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years