- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals.
- In charge of mobile app system.
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Other tasks assigned by President.
Required Education and Skills
- Individuals will need a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or sales to work as a trade marketing manager.
- Minimum of 3 year-experience of Training Manager in FMCG industry
- Relevant coursework includes management, economics, statistics, and business law.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices
- A proven track record of training program development and management
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or a related discipline
How To Apply
Tel: 012 340 294 / 096 888 0851
Email: [email protected]
- Address #63-65, St 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years