- Identify and plan for new features
- Coordinate between developer and across all different department.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Support in generating mobile app’s report upon management needs
- Track progress of mobile app system and performance
- Try and evaluate mobile app training methods and strategies
- Improve mobile app learning program
- Support and train in any automation system
- Post evaluation report and record for any mobile app learning program
- Any other tasks assigned by manager.
- Individuals will need a bachelor’s degree in management, business, or marketing.
- Minimum of 2 year-experience of mobile app coordination is preferred.
- Good in English
- Be able to do presentation in English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Relevant coursework includes management, economics, statistics, and business law.
How To Apply
Tel: 012 340 294 / 096 888 0851
Email: [email protected]
- Address #63-65, St 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years