- Developing HR training and development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers.
- Planning, directing and delivering training and development programs including staff inductions, to accomplish the company’s goals.
- Developing individual training programs that meet the skills gap identified through training needs assessment.
- Manage and provide technical training to employees and recertify the skills of employees in each term.
- Training and coaching staff at operation field to make sure that they are able to work and achieved company plan.
- Provide on the job training of the technique to the staffs at field
- Strengthen and teach all the operation staff to follow company policy (CRM and POS machine working flow…)
- To develop and maintain a professional, dedicated training solution.
- To provide total coverage of all appropriate training needs to staff.
- Identify needs for soft skills improvement.
- Training staffs of how to build a relationship with new clients.
- To provide high quality professional training courses and materials.
- To provide advice and assistance, as required, to colleagues.
- Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the company as a whole.
- Bachelor Degree of Education, Psychology or any other relevant fields related to business
- At least 2-3 years experiences in teaching/ training young and adult learners
- Experiences in conducting a mass training
- Strong knowledge of soft skill program
- Curriculum/teaching activities development skill
- Leadership and Motivation skill
- Strong convincing skill, Positive display of behavior, Self Confidence, efficacy and esteem, good attitude and personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments for the training needs.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable of problem solving.
- Excellent in customer service
- Must flexibility and reliable person
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
- Name : HR Department
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone : +85598502888
- Website : www.elitefood.com.kh
- Address : Address: No. HLH Building 116, St. 360, 12308 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
***ចំណាំ បេក្ខជនដែលបានចាក់វ៉ាក់សាំងការពារកូវិឌ-19 មានអាទិភាព
- Address No. HLH Building 116, St. 360, 12308 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer 200-500
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years