• Conduct with orientation of new employees.
• Conduct stand-up training to groups of employees.
• Conduct new hire orientation training.
• Conduct with design training programs.
• Order and manage inventory of training materials and supplies. Prepare for training
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- – Competitive salary
- – Annual increment
- – Red Pocket (Chinese New Year)
- – Annual Staff Party
- – 5.5 working days
- – Phone allowance (senior management)
- – SIM card + Credit allowance
- – Transportation allowance (fuel & vehicle)
- – NSSF
- – Policy complied by MoL
- – Public Holidays based on MoL
- – Holidays on Chinese New Year
- – Promotion
- – Training & Development
- – Good working environment
- – Opportunity to grow within business unit in Sokimex Investment Group
• Minimum 2 years working experiences of HR & Admin function.
• Good working knowledge of local employment legislation and HR best practice.
• Team player with excellent communicate skills.
• Good at communication and relationship skills.
• Organizational skill.
How To Apply
Email : [email protected] / 088 581 7999
Telegram: 096 777 1917
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years