We are looking for a thorough, responsible Car Detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Car Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
• Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
• Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
• Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
• Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
• Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
• Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
• Successful completion of automotive service tech or other training programs.
• Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
• Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
• Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
How To Apply
Tel: 093 546 646
Email: [email protected]
- Address No. 37-39 Preah Monireth Blvd. Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years