- Setting up relevant accounts for potential vendors for them to start selling on foodpanda
- Assist the sales team on face-to-face/call training sessions with potential vendor
- Onboard potential foodpanda vendors on the platform via other channels
- Train restaurants how to manage orders on a tablet
- Distribute vendor POS tablets and keep track on stock management
- Assist City Manager with delegated ad-hoc tasks
- Highly communicative with a pleasant personality
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who thrives on meeting targets
- Prior call center experience a plus, but not compulsory
- Independent, hardworking and confident self-starter
- Fluency in written & verbal communication skills in English and Khmer; other language skills is a plus
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Interested candidate please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our pandas are hungry to meet you, and will be reviewing your CV to get back to you asap!
What we offer
- Steep learning curve
- Friendly and good working culture
- International, caring, hard-working and fun colleagues!
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- To follow Cambodian and International laws
- Salary range: Competitive base salary, plus variable with no ceiling!
- Address Building No.88, Street 384, Phum 7, Tuol Svay Prey Ti Pir Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years