- Plan, and evaluation for commercial or event project (Photo/video)
- Create interesting and appealing video content
- Collaborate with other teams internally including creative, production, post production,
- Publishing, social media, and client servicing teams etc. to determine reasonable deliverables and time frame
- Contribute to post project reviews to determine how process can be improved for future projects
- Brainstorm and highlight opportunities to increase appeal to audiences.
- Bachelor degree in film editing or related degree is required and another certificate of program
- Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
- 1-2years experiences
- Be able to travel as assigned.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Adobe premiere pro, Adobe photoshop, Cinema 4D, After Effect
How To Apply
Tel: 015 817 593
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Building B, Russian Blvd (110)., Chong Thnal Village, Sangkat Tuek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree