- Establish and drive the vision for the Coolcash digital wallet. Accountable for growing the digital wallet platform into a significant payments eco-system.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the mobile wallet objectives.
- Maintain overview of the overall project operations and be the key contact for each department – making key decisions regarding the wallet platform.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s Monthly Active User and ensure it is strong presence.
- Ownership of key wallet KPIs (daily transactions, monthly active users, MDR and revenue per use case).
- Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance director.
- Manage and guide the business leaders for each use case to drive performance.
- Analyzing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability and achieve the company’s objectives.
- Ensure business stability, growth and strategic alignment for Mobile Wallet in Cambodia and the regional business.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- 6+ years of progressive experience in building products in the e-commerce or payments space. Preferably experience of working with multi-national company.
- Bachelor, MBA or Master degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or any related fields.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Iteratively proactive, practical and platform-oriented with “Get things done!” attitude. A creative problem solver, who sees opportunities before others.
- Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts. Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed.
- Team player and a coach with high affinity to lead and develop teams. Demonstrated strength at building relationship and ability to motivate others.
- Highly committed with strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Able and willing to share his opinion and self-motivated with a keen and curious nature, able to work in a highly multi-cultural team, aware of the importance of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- Proven people skills. This hire will lead an existing, high-performing team and also be responsible for recruiting, developing, retaining, and scaling additional talent.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and good influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product.
How To Apply
Interested candidates invited to send your updated CV to below address:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 093315150
Address: Street (Kampuchea Krom), Sangkat Teuk Laak 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
- Address Street (Kampuchea Krom), Sangkat Teuk Laak 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
- Experience 2-5 Years