- Collaborate with procurement team to ensure products are of good and consistent quality
- Ensure accurate stock counting and inventory marking of stock
- Organize the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Maintain a process for returns in conditions which includes out of dates, damaged and unsaleable goods
- Observe the correct stock receiving, returning, changing, and distributing protocols
- Engage in the forecast of supply and demand to maintain continuity of supply chain
- Supervise the maintenance of a storeroom and ensure proper arrangement of stock
- Carry out stock management operations in line with set procurement policy and procedures
- Conduct assessment of supply chain to identify risks and develop solutions to avoid losses
- Work alongside procurement team to ensure required products/materials are readily available
- Ensure purchase inventory is within specified plan
- Notify the procurement team when remaining items exceed or are in shortage of the actual needs
- The Warehouse Controller typically has an educational background in Business Administration or Accounting and experience in the administrative work.
- High proficiency in Khmer and English language as well as very good organization and communication skills are necessary to perform the tasks and duties.
- The ability to work with 100% accuracy is imperative.
- Honest and willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Good comment of computer literate Ms. Word & Excel
- Hard-working and sense of responsibility
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
- Name : HR Department
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone : +85598502888
- Website : www.elitefood.com.kh
- Address : No. HLH Building 116, St. 360, 12308 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Address 116 (4th Floor) St. 360, Sangkat Tuol Svay Prey 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer 250$-500$
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years