- Warehouse Management
- Oversee the receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Control and organize storage and inventory space
- Analyze shipment logs to review the timeliness of scheduled deliveries
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance
- Maintain record all warehouse data, utilize specialized reports (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc.) and document relevant information to calculate warehouse ranks
- Develop and monitor procedures for safety and security of the warehouse environment and all goods.
- Inventory Management
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory and shipments
- Track inventory levels and highlight to Purchasing team for order at the right time
- Manage stock control and reconcile with the data system
- Conduct physical counts of products and reconcile with data to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in general management, general business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant in warehouse and inventory management
- Be able to work overnight shifts sometimes
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and can work under pressure.
- Team player, flexible, able to work independently, set and follow priorities, manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Good time-management skills
- Good in Excel (dealing with Advance Excel is a plus).
How To Apply
- Address No. 225, the corner of St. 51 and St. 310 Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1)
- Salary Offer Negotiation
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years