DIGITARM CO. LTD. is a digital start-up company operating in Phnom Penh since 2019. Although newly created, its dedicated Cambodian and international management team have extensive experiences, more than fifteen years, in accompanying clients and partners in Cambodia and abroad in both public and private sectors. The digital economy is triggering a new wave of transformation in the way leaders and organizations do business. However, this rapid adoption of new technologies demands significant cultural change and challenges traditional business models.
OUR SERVICES Responding to an ever-diversifying demand, to the emerging market’s needs, we have structured our company around five main axes of services, namely:
• Enterprise Solutions services: such as development of web/mobile applications and project management.
• System, Network & Administration services: such as troubleshooting, maintenance of servers.
• Design & Communication: such as website, flyers, booklet and other marketing material.
• Audit, Consulting & Training services for optimizing corporate business.
Now, we are looking proficient WEB BACK-END JAVA/FRONT-END (REACTJS-ANGULARJQUERY)/MOBILE DEVELOPERS to join our teams and to work in our office in Phnom Penh, connecting daily with our international partners and customers from Europe, Asia and USA, in a challenging and high technology environment, and in a smiling professional atmosphere.
• Develop web-based applications interfacing with mobile for our local and international customers.
• Read and analyze tasks prepared (in English) by the project manager.
• Implement and test according to the given requirements.
• Fix bugs prepared by the project manager.
• Write technical documentation in English.
• Communicate with project manager and other team members.
• Have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, engineering, or a related field in order to qualify for this job.
• Have at least two years’ professional experience in Java/Web/Mobile programming.
• Have ability to work analytically in a collaborative problem-solving environment.
• Understand relational database and database modeling.
• Is highly proficient in spoken and written English (French speaking is a valuable asset).
• Have strong communication skills.
• Be great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
• Be able to work independently and handle projects pressure.
• Strong commitment toward challenging in a startup company.
• Love new technologies and R&D.
• OS: Windows and Unix/Linux
• Java: JEE, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Vaadin
• Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Data model and SQL
• Web servers: Apache, Tomcat, NodeJS
• Mobile: Android, iOS, Ionic, React Native
• Other: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Maven, Git, JIRA, Bugzilla
- Address Bayon Market Building (close to the Council of Ministers) No. 33-34, St. 114, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer 700-1500
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years