– Ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoicing to customers and follow payment.
– Prepare payment to vendor with the correct supporting documents.
– Handling of accounts payable and accounts receivables, insurance and bank reconciliations for all accounts.
– Receive and deposit daily cash flows.
– Prepare Monthly tax return and Annual Tax return.
– Responsible for ensure compliance with taxation law
– Prepare year end stock count processes and audit schedule.
– Ensure transactions are properly recorded into system timely.
– Fixed asset control
– Petty cash control
– Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
– Other tasks assign by Manager.
– Bachelor Degree in Accounting, related fields
– Able to use accounting system Quick Book & peachtree.
– Should be able to work on Advance Excel and accounting Software’s
– Experience: At least 2years experience in accounting field (prefer in manufacturing)
– Primary mathematics ability
– Can use English for communication
– Can use MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) fluently
How To Apply
Email : [email protected]
Phone Number 096 888 08 51 , 069 666 887
- Address No. 53 St 506 corner St 134, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkov Khan Chamkarmon Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Experience 0- 2 Years